"A Love Story" Flip & Fold Album ft. The Date Night

11:00 am Nd’s creation 0 Comments

 
Hello friends!
Nandini here from Nd's Creative Art. I hope you all are doing great. Today I am back with an inspiration post, a Flip & Fold Album ft. "The Date Night". It's an 8" X 8" size flip & fold book with a beautiful belly belt. 

I am so much in love with this paper pack ever since I started working on it. This paper pack is perfect for making scrapbooks, cards, and layouts. This paper pack is designed with a different theme of a 'Date Night' and has many delightful images related to the theme which can add beauty to any project. The designs are so unique and elegant. 

I have created a Flip & Fold Book that holds up to 40 photographs in different styles. Each page is created in a bright and elegant way with multiple flaps and pockets. I have used co-ordinating Die Cut Element Sheets, Chippies, and die-cuts which add to its beauty.

If you like the post, please don't forget to leave some love for me and share it with your friends.

Here some more pictures:

 





Supplies Used:

Papericious 'The Date Night' Patterned Paper Pack

Papericious 'The Date Night' - Coordinating Die Cut Element Sheets


Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting,
Much Love,
Nandini Ramchandani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: