Happy Together - Mixed Media Heart Canvas

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments


Hi everyone!
Design Team Member  Shweta  here today to share my new project with you all.
I have created a heart canvas featuring the 'With Love ' paper pack. It is a beautiful paper pack with a lot of floral patterns all over. The co-ordinating Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets (CCE) and Chipboards help create anniversary themed projects in a jiffy.   

Here is my canvas.

    Sharing a quick Pictorial with you all.

I first used Papericious Chipboard and cut a heart shape out of it using a handmade paper template.

I took a pattern paper from the With Love Paper Pack of my choice and cut it into the heart shape too. I distressed it's edges with scissors and brown Distress Ink and pasted it on the chipboard canvas.


Then using a wine colored paint mixed with Texture Paste, stenciled some patterns on the canvas. Smudged it in a few places while the paste was still wet and splattered some white and wine paints randomly for a shabby look.

I used Papericious 3D Light Bulb Shaker Chippie and filled it with Papericious Sugar Plum Sequins and Crystal Clear Glitter.

Then using several fussy cut elements, shaker, flowers and such created a composition.

Check more pictures here.




Papericious Supplies Used:




5. 3D Shaker Chippie - Light Bulb 

I hope you liked the layout. Until next time.

Love,
Shweta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: