Flip Book ft. Tranquil Patterned Paper Pack

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


Hello friends!
Greetings for the day! 
This is Parita Galani, here today to share with you all inspiration post featuring Papericious - Tranquil Paper Pack. This paper pack  has a beautiful rustic palette and surely crafting with it brings a calmness amidst chaos to me.
 
I have made a 6" by 6" Flipbook with simple flaps and pockets. I am loving how beautiful the papers are looking in different combination. The beautiful leafy designs in combination with rustic background, it's truly looking ethereal. 

For cover page, I have kept it super minimal with just a pretty shaker element and sentiment from Papericious - Tranquil CCE Sheets.

Let's have a look at my project:


Supplies Used:

Papericious 3D Shaker Chippie - Floral Frame

Papericious Sequins Mix - It's A Boy

I hope you guys liked my project and will create something beautiful using this beautiful paper pack.
Keep Crafting!
Seasons greetings,
Parita K Galani


You Might Also Like

0 comments: