A Quick Card Tutorial ft. Dream Big Paper Pack

11:00 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Hello all,
This is Tulika here from C 4 Craft, and I am so delighted to be back on the blog with a super cute card featuring the Dream Big Collection by Papericious.

Now, let's talk about my tutorial project that I will be sharing today. I have made a quick card for kids with the Dream Big Patterned Paper Pack and the Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets. I have prepared step by step process of it too.
Have a look - 

Now here is the Step by Step Process on how I made this:
1. On a White Cardstock, I have pasted this blue pattern paper first.

2. Then added next paper for layering.

3. Added washi tapes at the bottom part.

4. After that I added a contrast paper as photo mat.

5. Now I have cut coordinating CCE Sheets and pasted the quoted tag on the photo mat.

6. At the end I have cut few motifs from CCE Sheets and adhere on the places of the card I wished to put.

7. It's done!

Supplies Used:



I had a great time making this cute card and working with this amazing paper pack. Hope you liked my project and found it inspiring. Please don't forget to leave me some love. See you again very soon!
Love and Hugs,
Tulika Saha

You Might Also Like

0 comments: