'My Happy Place' - A Mixed Media Layout + Tutorial

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments

Hi everyone!
This is Design Team Member Shweta here with a new project with a complete process video. 

I have made a mixed media layout featuring the Tranquil Patterned Paper Pack and the Tranquil - Cut and Create Embellishments. This paper pack has beautiful floral patterns, a lot of foliage, some vintage elements, rustic doors and windows among other things and is simply amazing.

I first chose the pattern paper I was going to use as my base. For my focal point, I chose a picture of a woman surrounded by trees and greenery. To complement the picture I created a floral spray with small paper flowers and leaves. I fussy cut out several flowers and foliage from the paper pack and from the CCE to use on my layout. 

Check out some more pictures of my project.





The complete process video is available HERE.

Supplies Used:


                                                            

I hope you liked my layout. Until next time!
Shweta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: