Wall Hanging - Back to Basics & Ethereal Paper

11:00 am Chirali Shah 1 Comments

Hello people!

Chirali this side with the very easy and cute wall hanging which can be made in no time. I have used combination of two paper packs of Papericious: Back to basics and Ethereal.

Here it is:


A quick tutorial:


I took six different papers, three from Back to Basics and three from Ethereal paper pack, cut 19 circles from each and folded them in half.



I sticked five of them and put a thread as shown in the image.


The sixth one was put after adding thread. Do this for all of them and make one hanging of 5, two of 4 and two of 3 circles.

Then I made a tree branch kinda stick from clay and covered it with foil paper and then painted it with brown colour.


Then I hanged all the 5 strings to the branch and we are done.

Some more pictures:




I hope you liked it and the way Papericious papers being used for any kind of projects, including kids.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Chirali

You Might Also Like

1 comment: