Rakhi Cards using Monochome Paper pack

8:05 pm Arjita 4 Comments

Hi Friends,
Welcome to today blog post. When I think of my favourite Paper Pack by Papericious it has to be the gorgeous MONOCHROME pad which is extremely versatile and fun to work with. I have created 5 cards using the Monochrome papers for RAKHI and I will be sending away these to my brother and cousins.

CARD #1
Spotlight Colouring
I created a spotlight on the gorgeous floral pattern and used copic markers to colour the pretty flowers  I used the stripe paper to create a layer and added the sentiment. I call my brother DADA and thats what I have written here using some alphabet dies.




CARD #2
InkBlending
There is a beautiful butterfly pattern in this paperpack and I just did some Distress ink blending on it to create this super vibrant background. Finished it with some die cuts and a sentiment of the Papericious vellum strip




CARD #3
Paper Layering
For this card I used two papers from the pack to create a layer.Then I added few heat embossed flowers & leaves and a sentiment to finish this glam card.


CARD #4
Heat Embossing
I added some Distress Ink (peacock feathers ) on this chevron pattened paper and then heat embossed a floral cluster with white embossing powder. To finish the card I added few white paint splatters ,a die cut sentiment and some sequins.



CARD #5
Die Cut Sentiment
This card is the simplest of all but my favourite as well. I kept the background simple and added colour on the die cut alphabets. To finish the card I added some clear sequins.



I hope you liked this post for today.
Hugs

SUPPLIES









You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Wow..you completely changed the look of black and white pps with awesome ink blending !! Fabulous cards and the one with butterflies is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never imagined so many different style cards from PP. Brilliant and gorgeous creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. Amazing layouts.

    ReplyDelete