Photo Album using Papericious Chipboard Elements

11:00 am Erum Tasneem 1 Comments


Hello friends!
Erum here today with a very pretty, wintery photo album to share.
I made this for a customer of mine, for her daughter.

I used Papericious chipboard elements, Fence, Ornament and the gorgeous Rajni Chawla's Twinkling Spark Glitter.

I started by first adding gesso to the background with the help of a stencil. Then I poured over the Twinkling Spark generously. After it was dry, I mixed Deep Teal and Martian Green Spritzz to form a new shade and used a very diluted version of that to add colour to my background and to my readymade flowers.
I also added gesso and glitter onto the twigs and chipboard elements and then arranged everything around the "snowglobe" shaker.

I also made a box for this album. Kept it as simple as I could.
I added tons of Crystal Clear Glitter on the butterflies. Here is a closer look!
The glitters; both the Twinkling Spark and Crystal Clear brought life to this photo album!

That is all from my side today. I hope you liked the album.


















You Might Also Like

1 comment: