Triangle Kid Room Decor ft. Dream Big

11:17 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Hello Crafty Minds,
This is Tulika here from C 4 Craft, and I am so delighted to be back on the blog after a long gap, but with a super cute project featuring the Dream Big Collection from this month's NEW Release by Papericious. I hope you have already checked out the September 2020 Release, and if not yet, then don't forget to have a look. I am sure you will love every bit of it.

Now, let's talk about my inspirational project that I will be sharing today. I have made a triangle shaped wall decor for kids room with the Dream Big Patterned Paper Pack and the Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets. I have added Papericious Dream Big Theme Chippis too. Have a look - 
Supplies Used:


I had a great time making this cute wall decor and working with this amazing paper pack. Hope you liked my project and found it inspiring. Please don't forget to leave me some love. See you again very soon!
Love and Hugs,
Tulika Saha

You Might Also Like

0 comments: