Everlasting Love - Layout ft. With Love Paper Pack

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments


Hi everyone!
Design Team Member Shweta here today to share my new project with you all. Papericious has launched two very beautiful paper packs - 'With Love' and 'Dream Big'. Along with the papers, they also have Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets and Chipboards co-ordinating with the papers, which makes making gorgeous projects easier for you.

My project today is a layout featuring the 'With Love' paper pack and trust me, this paper pack is going to blow your mind away. It is very pretty with a lot of floral patterns all over. The color scheme is very rich and eye catching. The co-ordinating Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets (CCE) and Chipboards make it all a perfect combination to create anniversary themed projects.

Here is my layout:

I chose one sheet to form a layout on and used randomly torn pieces from a different sheet of the patterned paper. I have fussy cut several floral patterns from the paper pack and the co-ordinating CCE Sheets to form a composition. Used the Chipboard sentiment and some Sequins to embellish and finished the composition.

Check more pictures here:




Papericious Supplies Used:



I hope you liked the layout. Until next time.


Love,
Shweta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: