Cloud and Stars Wall Hanging ft. Dream Big Patterned Paper Pack

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


Hello friends!
This is Parita Galani from Mystic Hue. Hope all of you are doing well. Today, I am here with a simple yet beautiful project using Papericious New Release - Dream Big- Designer edition paper pack. Its cute patterns and refreshing color palette is sure to make any project look beautiful.


So let's have a look at my inspiration project:

I have created a Wall Hanging in shape of cloud and stars making it as dreamy as this beautiful paper pack, and guess what, I have only used Papericious Dream Big 12" X 12" Paper Pack and Dream Big - Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets on customised MDF Cloud and Stars base. You can also make base using regular cardboard, draw, and then hand cut it.

Firstly, I applied patterned paper on the cloud and than layered it with different paper and embellishments from Papericious Dream Big Collection. For stars, I have simply applied three different papers from Papericious Dream Big Patterned Paper Pack. I have hung this piece on my craft desk and I am loving it.


Supplies Used:

Dream Big- Papericious CCE

I hope you guys have liked my inspiration project and will create more such dreamy projects yourself.


Take Care & Stay Safe!
Happy Crafting!
Best Regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: