Layered Cards ft. Dream Big

11:00 am Priti Kedia Meghani 0 Comments


Hello friends,
This is Priti here, and I am so excited to be back on the blog after a long gap, but with a super fun and cute project featuring the Dream Big Collection from this month's NEW Release by Papericious. I can't tell you how much I love the paper packs from this release. The colours, the design, the flowers, the cute critters, everything from this release has my heart. I hope you have already checked out the New Release, and if not yet then don't forget to have a look. I am sure you will love everything about it.

Now, let's talk about my inspiration project that I will be sharing today. I have made two 5"x7" cards on the "Dream big" theme with the Dream Big Paper Pack and the Cut & Create embellishment Sheets.

I chose white cardstock as my base and I wanted to make cards which inspire the recipient to dream big. The galaxy, the planets, the rainbows, the clouds, the stars, the moon and these super cute critters make it the most wonderful and fun paper pack to work with. For my cards, I have used the Cut Apart Sheet which has the 3"x4" cards and the fussy cut outs from the Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets to form the focal element. And I have played with different pattern papers and layered them together to build the composition in each card. I have also used 3D foam tape to add dimension to some of my layers and finished off the cards with some dark blue and black enamel dots.

Let's have a look at some more detailed pictures of the cards.






Supplies Used:



I had a great time making these beautiful cards and working with this amazing paper pack. Hope you liked my project and found it inspiring. Please don't forget to leave me some love. See you again very soon!

Love & hugs,
Priti

You Might Also Like

0 comments: