Triple Tier Slider Card By Swati

11:00 am swati nahata 0 Comments


Morno, Craftin' Souls!
Swati this side from Swati's Crafting World saying Heya to everyone. Today I've bounced with yet another amazing inspirational post CASE'ing the newly launched Paper Pack - LITTLE MS. MUFFET. The Papers are gorgeous medley of Vintage & Shabby Chic designs & comes in two 
sizes -12x12 & 6x6. I'm sure you're going to love these adorable combination.

TRIPLE TIER SLIDER CARD FT. LITTLE MISS MUFFET PAPERS


A perfect card with a beautiful concept that has space to fit almost anything. This card style would certainly be super sweet for a photo card, a birthday invitation, a gift card holder or simply a wow surprise greeting. I've the decorated the card with a bottle filled with cute little hearts, metal charms, water droplets, paper sentiments covered with Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Glitter, mulberry flowers & leaves.

ON-TO THE PICTURES







ON-TO THE VIDEO


SUPPLIES USED:




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project. Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think! 

Until next time, Take Care & Keep Crafting!
XOXO,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: