Personalized Room Plate ft. Star Gazer

11:33 am Palchincreation 1 Comments


Hello everyone!
Priya here with you again. Today, I have an adorable Personalised Name Plate to share with you. A beautiful makeover to your kids room!

I have used the amazing Star Gazer Paper Collection from Papericious to design my nephew's room plate.

Instructions:-

1. I took one plain MDF size 12" X 4" and primed the surface using Gesso.




2. Then, I selected two papers from Star Gazer Collection and one fussy cut sheet from same collection  and layered them on my MDF base using Papericious Decoupage Glue.






4. Then I colored the MDF letters using Chalk Paints and arranged them on my base and also used some Papericious Baby theme Chipboards for the decoration.
5. And lastly , I have used a metal chain for wall hanging and that's all my cute name plate is ready!
Few close-ups:
 Look at these amazing Chippies from Papericious which is just perfect for your any baby theme project to make them more adorable and cute!

I've used two shades of Chalk Paints to color them for more precious look.

Well, that's all from me today!
I hope I inspired you guys enough!
Thanks for watching!
Xoxo

Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

1 comment: