Fun Nursery Decor using Star Gazer - Tutorial

5:30 pm Parul 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
This is Parul here! Hope you are enjoying the New Release from Papericious which is filled with loads of cuteness. :) Today, I bring to you a fun nursery decor piece with tutorial which I have made for my cute little nephew Ahaan who is just few months old.

To begin, I selected all the material needed for this decor piece. I took two pattern papers from Star Gazer Paper Pack, one light blue with polka dots and one navy blue with stars.

I first cut a 10" wide cloud from light blue polka dot pattern paper and kept it aside. I also cut this cloud from a thick plain card stock and stick patterned cloud on it so that cloud can be extra strong.
               
Later, I cut 9 drops (each 4" tall) from dark blue starred pattern paper.

Next, I stitched these drops with one another with my sewing machine 3 drops in one strand.

I also took 2-3 embellishments from Ohh Baby Chippis and coloured them with blue brush marker to go with same colour theme.

I die cut the letters in Ahaan's name twice and then stacked them to bring thickness as embellishments.

Now is the time to assemble
First, I adhered the names and embellishments on the cloud and then the strands of rain drops :)
Later I made two holes in cloud and put a ribbon through it to make the hanging arrangement.


Hope you liked this. I would love to know :)
Thanks!
Love,
Parul

Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: