Door Hanger with Giggles Galore Pack by Tanvi Shah

10:58 am Tanvi 0 Comments

Good Morning!
Hope you are all enjoying the inspiration posts from my teamies showcasing the adorable baby packs. It's my turn today & I have a cute door hanger to share. I enjoy using papers to decoupage & selected a broad striped pattern from the pack to decoupage the hanger. 
 I had a super easy hack to use Scrapbook Papers for Decoupage in my post HERE. I proceeded the same way.
Once the base was ready, I selected another cute product Feeder - 3D Shaker Chippis to embellish the same. Some fussy cutting & flowers to adorn the door hanger & viola I had made a quick & cute accessory!


Supplies Used

Feeder - Papericious 3D Shaker Chippis


That's all from me today,
Happy Crafting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: