Welcoming a New Designer!

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone, 
Hope you're having a great time during this festive season. Diwali is almost here, and what a better way to ring in the festivities than by sharing some happy news with you all!
We, at Papericious, are extremely delighted to welcome a new member in our family - Tanvi Shah! Tanvi is one of the most seasoned and creative crafters around India. Please read on more about our lovely new member!
Hello dear readers,
My name is Tanvi Shah. I’m a microbiologist by profession…. Yet I love everything paper. Crafting is a passion & along this creative journey I have dabbled into several crafts. Card making & decoupage are two of my favourites. My story is in short, the metamorphosis of a paper hoarder into a paper crafter! The colors, pattern & textures of paper always fascinates  me.
A couple of years ago when I quit work, I started exploring ways to use my hauls to keep myself occupied & came across crafting blogs. I was surprised at the opportunities & satisfaction this hobby & the industry offered! That paved the path to serious crafting and blogging for me.
You can follow my creative journey at http://tanvispaperfantasees.blogspot.in/
You can follow Tanvi on social media here:
Facebook  | Instagram | Pinterest

We are so excited to have Tanvi on board with us and hope you are too! Do stay tuned to watch some amazing inspiration coming your way this month.

And before I go, here's wishing all of you a very Happy Dhanteras! Hope the coming year brings in a lot of happiness, peace, and prosperity in your lives :)

Have a great day ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: