Set of Note Cards in a Gift Box using Fleur Fun and Chippis

11:00 am Parul 0 Comments


Hello one and all!
Parul here.. As we are approaching Diwali, I keep looking for gifting options for family and friends.
While some people enjoy sweets and chocolates as gifts, some people love stationery. And for those who love stationery, I thought of making a set of note cards in a gift box.



Note Cards are so versatile as gifts. They make great gift for almost everybody. Be it friends, family, peers or even teachers. This set consists of 12 note cards, one from each pattern in Papericious Fleur Fun Paper pack. Every notecard is 3x3 inches in size and you can make 4 notecards from a single 6x6 sheet. Isn't that cool?

To pack these notecards as a gift I made a belly band to tie them all and put them in a handmade box.



I made the box with White Card Stock (same as I used for my notecards) and to match it with note cards I used one pattern paper from same paper pack.
And to further decorate it, I cut the bigger rose from Papericious Collage Chippis and coloured it yellow to go with all over theme.


This is how this gift box looked after tying a bow with coordinating satin ribbon. I enjoyed so much making these that I made 4 sets in one go. Hope you like this gifting idea.



Supplies Used :
Would you like to try these ? Do let me know in comments :)

Thanks!
Love and Hugs, 
Parul

You Might Also Like

0 comments: