Treat Boxes with Minimal Embellishments

11:00 am Parul 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
Parul here with some treat boxes! Tropical party theme is quite popular among kids. And it's one of my favourite too because of the colours it carries. Those pineapples,  flamingos and tropical leaves.. I love everything about it.
The paper pack Fleur Fun from the latest release has got those colours too. So I thought of making treat boxes :)
Aren't these pretty? They will be great for any summer party right?
These patterns are so colourful and bright that they don't need much embellishments. I adhered flowers made from this same paper pack for closure of these treat boxes with wooden clips. 
I am hoping that you will like my project. Do check out the projects of other DTs as well. They are doing wonders with Papericious products.
Also are you playing along with current challenge "Make your own Embellishments" ? It's so much fun! I hope to see your entries there :)

Thanks!
Love and Hugs,
Parul

Products used :

You Might Also Like

0 comments: