Sweet Whimsical Tag

11:00 am Arjita 0 Comments

Hi Friends,
Welcome to today's post! This is a special one as we will be using one of the old but very popular  pattern paper this month. I have used the Paper pad called WHIMSICAL which is a gorgeous set. There are beautiful floral clusters as well as adorable animals having fun. I have created a large tag and for that I also used some Papericious chipboard and mixed media pastes.



I added few splatters using Papericious Spritz in Bamboo on the base paper, then I adhered another paper on top which I had ripped by hand.



I love the special sheets which are full of cute images and I have fussy cut few of them. I used the bubble shaped chipboard elements and then arranged all the fussy cut images in top. I added a sentiment and splattered some white gesso all over the tag. I also used some Papericious twinkling glitter to jazz up the project and that completed the project.



I hope you liked this post for today and here is the list of supplies used un this project.


Papericious -Gesso
Papericious Twinkling Glitter 

See you soon
Hugs



You Might Also Like

0 comments: