CAS cards using Papericious Vellum

11:00 am Kriti Mishra 0 Comments

Namaste Friends!!

Kriti this side,hope you all are fine. Today I have two CAS cards (which is not my forte, but it was so much fun to make these) to share with you all.

For both the cards, I have used newly launched Papericious vellum and Papericious Clear Embossing Powder. First, I have stamped the flowers using black Archival ink onto the vellum and then heat embossed them with the clear embossing powder.

After that, fussy cut the flowers and colored them zig markers. Then arranged these flowers onto the white Papericious card stock. In the end added a sentiment.

Here is the first card...





Here is the second card...





I hope you liked my project..
Kriti Mishra

Supplies used










You Might Also Like

0 comments: