The Whimsical Sparkle

11:00 am lekha 0 Comments


Hi lovely peeps, 
Here today with mix media canvas. I missed playing around with inks and textures but the moment I laid my hands on the lovely Papericious spray mists, I wanted to do something on the canvas. 
I have used Papericious white crackle medium with the stencil. Used Spritz Martian Green and Radiant Orchid.

 Notice the tiny cracks with all that lovely texture. 
The whimsical paper pack is just gorgeous. I experimented with image transfer with the 200 gsm sheet on the canvas. And I am very happy with the outcome. 
And there is lots of fussy cutting and layering. 
 Dont miss the twinkling spark..Its a superfine sparkle dust that adds all shine to the canvas. 

Hope you liked the mix media canvas piece. 
Keep crafting
Lekha


Supplies used


You Might Also Like

0 comments: