"A great joy is coming" mixedmedia LO ft. 'Baby Shower'

11:03 am madhabi's craft studio 3 Comments

                                        


Hello Friends! How are you all? Today me Madhabi welcome you to the Papericious blog with a new creation. 

"The little family is about to get bigger and cuter"......Yes! this is such a beautiful feeling and a wonderful journey which a woman goes through all these 9 months. And Papericious has newly released such a beautiful paperpack "Baby Shower" , so today's creation of mine is a mixedmedia layout created out of this paper collection and co ordinating die cut elements. 

This project is special to me because while creating this, I recalled all the memories I had during my Pregnancy and I guess every women will feel the same holding this beautiful paperpack in their hands.  So if you haven't have the collection yet then please do visit www.papericious.com and grab theis new release.

And also don't forget to share your creation with us.
Some more pictures I am sharing here with you all.....




















Thank you for stopping by. Hope you liked this creation. See you soon. 
Till then Keep creating and Happy Crafting!

Love 
Madhabi













You Might Also Like

3 comments: