BABY SHOWER INVITATION

10:11 am nivedita sharma 1 Comments

 “BABY SHOWER INVITE “ FT BABY SHOWER PAPER PACK 


Hello beautiful people, I’m Nivedita and today I want to welcome you all to papericious blog .I’m very excited to start my term with papericious for the entire year … so going ahead I want to share my first creation that is a beautiful invitation box that holds chocolate for a BABY SHOWER .


This gorgeous box is an easel invite that stands out tall  and has all the elements that a baby shower has … toys , gifts and a gorgeous parents looking forward to decorate the nursery .  This box is 8.5 inches by 8.5 inches in size and has a 3.5 inches in height . 


Hope u all like this creation of mine and don’t forget to leave some love and thank you for stopping by . 














Products used 

Baby shower paper pack 

Baby shower precut elements

Rinestones 

Acetate 

Ribbon 

You Might Also Like

1 comment: