Video Tutorial - "Charming Baby Girl" LO ft.The Flickers

11:00 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments



Hello friends,
Tulika this side from C 4 Craft. Today, I am very happy to share a Video Tutorial of a mixed media layout "Charming Baby Girl" which I have handcrafted for my niece as she turns three months now! She will be going back her home in Dubai soon so I wanted to gift this as a keepsake.
I used Papericious' newly launched paper pack "The Flickers" for this layout base. I also added Papericious White GessoChalk PaintsCut And Create Embellishment Sheets, Sequins and few more products from my stash. Have a look -







Here is the Step by Step Video Tutorial - 


Supplies Used:

Pretty Pixie - Papericious CCE


Papericious Gesso


Sugar Plum Sequins - Papericious Sequins Mix


Hope you enjoyed and liked my inspiration.
I am looking forward for your love and support.
Hugs,
Tulika.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: