Valentine's Day Cards ft. Me Before You

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments


Hey friends!
Design Team Member, Shweta, here today with my new post. Papericious has recently launched two very gorgeous paper packs, along side some other products, for the upcoming Valentine's season. Out of these two, my project features the Me Before You Collection. It is a lovely paper pack with some bold and some pastel colours and has beautiful patterns all over. If you want to see the flip-through of this Paper Pack and know what all other interesting products Papericious has released, you may watch my unboxing video right here.

So, I've created two lovely cards for Valentine's. Make your Valentine's more special this year by gifting something handmade. Cards are quick to make and I have some beautiful inspirations for you.

I've used three different pattern papers from the pack for my cards. Also used the co-ordinating Cut and Create Embellishments and used fussy cut elements from them. I also fussy cut some floral elements from the paper pack.



The flowers are handmade using the Papericious Sigma Flowerite Cardstock. I also made a few flowers from the papers of the paper pack to co-ordinate with the color theme.
Also used the Moroccan Lattice Pattern Chippis and the Be Mine Chippis. I layered everything up to my liking and the cards are ready to gift to your special someone. Check out more pictures.




The Papericious Supplies used are listed below:



Picture of Moroccon Lattice - Papericious Pattern Chippis

Picture of Be Mine - Papericious Theme Chippis

Picture of Papericious Sigma Flowerite

Do let me know if you like my project. Would love to hear from you.
Love,
Shweta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: