Just Love Photo Frame ft. Billet Doux

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


Hello Friends,

Greetings for the day!

This is Parita Galani from Mystic HueToday I am here with the inspiration post with Papericious' NEW Launch: Billet Doux 12” by 12” Designer Edition Paper Collection.

Pictures are always an important part of everyone's lives. They can make us relive the moment and take us down the memory lane. It's important how we showcase our pictures and its best if we can embellish it with things that we can relate it to that moment. So with this new paper pack, I created a Photo Frame Layout which will be perfect to put your favorite moment on the wall or can form a beautiful gift for this season of love.

I have created a Photo Frame Layout on 12” by 12” Paper from the Billet Doux. Firstly, I painted the background chipboard into two tones. Then, I took two cutouts for the photo space. This frame can accommodate one big picture and one tiny one. After that, I stuck some fussy cut elements from different Cut and Create Sheets. Lastly I used Papericious Crystal Clear Glitter at some places and completed the look with  shells sequins for fine detailing.

I got the layout framed making it beautiful, simple and elegant of its kind.


So presenting: 

Just Love Photo Frame

 



Supplies Used:




Cut and Create Embellishment- "Billet Doux"

Papericious Under The Sea Sequins Mix


Papericious Chalk Paint- Pearl Pink


Papericious Chalk Paint - Plum

I hope you liked the inspiration and will try one for your home or to gift it to your loved ones. It's sure to bring a smile and make you nostalgic.

Keep crafting!
Best regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: