Star Album Home Decor Hanging

6:08 pm Chirali Shah 1 Comments

Hello people!

Chirali this side saying hello to all the creative souls out there at the beginning of the new DT term. First year was a really fun and an inspirational one with Papericious and their DT members.

Today I have a cute project to share as my first post of the new term using one of the cutest paper packs from Papericious which is newly released Jack & Jill paper pack and chippies.

Here it is:




I made three small star shaped albums which I hanged to the dream catcher ring along with some chippies. Jack & Jill is the paper pack specially made for kids so i chose chippies which would go with the pack and which are loved by the kids.

Here are the photos of star shaped albums and detailed photos of one album in which there are pop-ups and all the fussy cut elements from the pack for which a whole sheet has been provided.














There are magnets on front and last page of albums to keep them open while hanged.
I have used pins to hang these albums so that one can easily take off them and keep aside if not hanged.

So final thing looked like this:

(Without photos)



(With photos)

I hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Hugs,
Chirali :)

P.s.: The photos are of my niece and almost each one has been clicked by me. ;)

Supplies used:

1. Jack & Jill 6x6 inches






4. Chippies - Space


5. Chippies - Hot air Balloon


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I loved this adorable album hanging, it has a lot of interesting elements. I loved the dreamcatcher,the chippies and star shaped album. Very unique idea,well executed.
    Cheers
    Chandhini22

    ReplyDelete