Box Album designed by Nikkita Sethi - using "Jack & Jill "

4:21 pm Nikkita 0 Comments


Hi, this is NIKKITA from Kolkata, a very good morning to you all. I am so happy to be here today with my inspiration post. I am glad Papericious gave me this opportunity to join the design team for this term and create using beautiful Papericious products.

Now it's time to show the Box Album I made using the beautiful JACK & JILL collection and the amazing Chippis. Let's take a look at the pictures.

This album is 6 by 6 inches, and can accommodate approximately 40-50 pictures. The box album turned out pretty well. I so loved it, the colors, the patterns, the embellishment sheet, all of it looks amazing and adorable.




The paper quality its very smooth, thickness of the paper is just apt to give you effortless fussy cutting and building up the pages.

I have added some fussy cut elements from the pack and I also used the amazing Space Theme Chippis and the Scalable Background Chippie.



Products Used :




I hope you like my box album, I just love trying new things and I challenge myself to create new things and experiment. Do leave some love and do come back for more beautiful inspirations from the team. 

Happy Crafting!

Love,
NIKKI

You Might Also Like

0 comments: