Mini Envelope & Scrapbook Layout with Priya

1:47 pm Palchincreation 0 Comments


Hello Papericious fans!
Priya here from Palchin Creation
Today, I have two projects to share with you using Papericious' NEW Paper Collection: "Jack and Jill''

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT




STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS

I started by first applying a thin layer of Clear Gesso to the background paper. Next, I used a Spray/Mist to color my background.

Then I took another paper from the "Jack and Jill" paper pack and tore it unevenly and adhered it to my background.

Then I used the newly launched Background Chipboard as the main focus of my layout and used Black Chalk Paint to color it.

Finally I added the photo of my niece and embellished the layout with flowers, chipboards, and laces and stamped randomly to give a messy look. Lastly, I splattered some White and Black Paints on my background and my layout is ready!


MINI ENVELOPE EMBELLISHMENT

I have created Mini Envelopes using the same paper pack - Jack and Jill. Love the way it turned out for making envelopes. I took a 3" X 3" paper and score the A side at 1'' and B side with 1.25'' as shown in the picture. and cut the extra portion.


Then I adhered a small pattern paper on visible side of envelope as shown in picture.

And lastly, embellished the envelope using Chipboard, Jute Cord and Mixed Sequins from Papericious and that's all, your mini embellishment is ready!
Here is the complete view of my envelopes:






Papericious Background Chipboard: Scalable


Don't forget to participate in the Papericious October Challenge : Make It Festive


That's it for me today ..Hope you like it and find it interesting. 
Thank you for watching.

Take care and Happy Crafting!
Love,
        

You Might Also Like

0 comments: