Scrapbook Layout using Let's Go

11:00 am Arjita 0 Comments

Hi friends,
Welcome to today's post where I will be featuring the Travel themed Paper Pad called LET'S GO and the chippies by Papericious. I have created a very simple layout using the papers and it was so much fun to combine the different layers and chip board elements.
I layered a few different papers on top of each other and then two photos on top. I fussy cut come pieces from the pattern papers and used them as embellishments.

I have also used the cloud shaped chipboard and painted them with blue Chalk paint. The arrows and few other chipboard embellishments are also painted with chalk paints and to finish the layout I used an alphabet die to cut out LET's GO and painted them in the same colours.
This pattern paper is a great one to have and can be used for various projects. The Design team has created wonderful inspiration projects and do check them out as well.

hope you liked my take on the paper pad....

thanks for stopping by
hugs

Supplies



Let's Go Chippies

Cloudy Days







You Might Also Like

0 comments: