Baby Keepsake using Whimsical Paperpad

10:31 am Arjita 0 Comments

Hi friends, 
Welcome to the blog.Today I have used the Whimsical paper pad by Papericious to create this beautiful Shadow box.
Few days back I found a DIY kit to create a keepsake by taking the palm impressions of the baby. Its a non toxic, baby safe clay which needs to be baked in an oven.
I love the Papericious shadow boxes which can be altered in various styles. Today I kept it simple and easy. I used the Papericious decoupage glue to stick the papers on the shadow box and allowed it to dry. I fussy cut few flowers from one of the printed paper from the collection and arranged it at the base of the shadow box. 
Next I glued the baked clay piece on top of the flower cluster.I also added some butterflies from the same paper pad and scattered them all around.To add some more interest on this very simple Shadow box I added some White paint splatters and some silver sequins around it.
So this is the adorable project I did today using the whimsical paper pad and I am quite happy with final result.I will gift in this to my friend whose daughter has just turned one and she is an adorable kid.I hope my friend likes it and if you want to create a similar project visit www.papericious.com and you can get all the supplies there. 

Thank you so much for stopping by....
Hugs

Supplies

Whimsical Paper pad


Shadow Box
Decoupage Glue




You Might Also Like

0 comments: