CUTIE PIE EASEL 3D CARD

9:38 am Leo Krafty 0 Comments

 Hai Friends!!!



I am here with some cute gifting ideas for you. This time i came up with a Easel 3d card using My Little Bestie collection from Papericious


Now let's look how i turned this collection into my beautiful project.



Took 18*36 cm with 18cm folded. Then again folded into half keeping base sturdy. Take another 18*18cm sheet after that I took three window sheets of same size, two with kraft cardstock and one with pattern sheet. The three sheets are assembled in that extra 18cm sheet using 3d foam tapes to get a 3d look. Paste this sheet into the one side of the folded sheet. 

Placing all motifs from My Little Bestie Collection and also added my cutie pie pictures.

After this to keep the card standby place 3d elements on the base in a creative way as you see.







This card can be used a showpiece also. So it's a perfect gifting for your cutie pie.


Hope you loved it ❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments: