Baby theme Money Envelope

9:00 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments

     


Hello lovely people! How are you all? Hope you all are enjoying the summer. Today me Madhabi is back on the blog to share my new creation with you.
 
Did you remember the paperpack recently launched? yes! I  am talking about  "My little Bestie" collection..... isn't its really adorable ?  So today once again I have created with this adorable collection.
I share with you these two baby theme money envelope.  Here I have also added frame chipboards and all the products I have used in my creation are available at www.papericious.com. So dont forget to check them out on the website.

And the best part of creating this kind of envelopes and cards are the co ordinating embelishments that we get with this paperpack. These elements make our work so easy and everyone can make their creations within a short span of time.

Sharing few more pictures of these envelopes






Thats all for now. Thank you for stopping by. Hope you liked these envelopes.

See you soon , till then keep creating and Happy crafting!

Love 
Madhabi










You Might Also Like

0 comments: