"sweet little one" mixedmedia layout

12:05 pm madhabi's craft studio 2 Comments


 

 
 
Good morning Papericious fans! Madhabi here with you today. I created a mixedmedia layout "sweet little one" using the  new paperpack collection "moonlight Bella" and lots of  die cut embellishements from the same collection.

Products used : Moonlight Bella paperpack,  die cut embellishements, mini chipboard, clear gesso. All these products are from Papericious and are available at www.papericious.com

I took 2 background design paper from the collection to create my layout. Applied clear gesso all over the paper before creating the composition. I also used texture paste with the help of stencil to create some pattern texture to the background. Applied little amount of colour similar to the die cut embellishments and created the composition.

Here are some more pictures of the layout.










I hope you liked my project. Do let me know in the comments below. If you feel inspired and create something using the "moonlight Bella" paperpack than please do not forget to share with us, will be very happy to see your creation. 
Till then, keep creating and happy crafting!
love
Madhabi








You Might Also Like

2 comments: