Mixed Media art on Glass

9:49 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments

 

I have  always seen you working hard and selflessly for us. You have always inspired me to be like Dad!

The only person who would wear a slipper to gift her a Jimmy Choo is her father''

Hi everyone! Hope the week is going great...

Today on the Papericious blog, I bring to you another father's day project, but this time not a card, but a layout. This is no ordinary one, but is based on a plexiglass, interesting right? This layout features the newly launched (imperfectly perfect ) paper pack.

This paper pack has patterns, elements and designs perfect for masculine projects. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.

Let me show you its construction here in;


  So to start with, I used a stencil and used texture paste directly over the glass. Then, I layered the paper from the IMPERFECTLY PERFECT paper pack from papericious for the base.

 Following that, I added dimension using some chippies and the frames.

 Towards the bottom left, I created the same vintage rustic effect and embellished with flowers and ephemera pieces and sentiment.



For the central part, I used the images along with the mat layers and added additional layerings to 
pop-up the layout .




Then I simply attached the florals and other embellishment pieces and paint splatters to finish the distressed look. I also added a few tags and twines here and there to create an off centered interface...


I hope this mixed media layout inspired you all to create a something magical...
You still have time to gift him a beautiful memory and show him you care!
Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...
Thank you for stopping by..

See you all soon

Chipboard 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: