Mixed Media Oval Layout ft. Rosabelle Paper Collection | Video Tutorial

11:00 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Hello friends,
This is Tulika here from C 4 Craft with an Oval shaped Mixed Media Layout designed with Rosabelle Paper Pack which has been recently released by Papericious. This paper pack has a gorgeous colour palette comprising of red, black, grey and white. It has elegant patterns and designs, including antique doors, a vintage typewriter, camera and text, Rosabelle is the perfect collection for all of your royal style paper crafting projects. 

I handcrafted this layout to document a black and white photograph of me and my husband as a wonderful memory to cherish. I created the various layers on a MDF oval shaped blank plank by adding Chippies Frame Embellishment - 46014 and few fussy cut pieces from the Rosabelle Pattern Papers itself. I really enjoyed playing and creating with the various Papericious Rosabelle Die Cut Embellishment Sheets and fussy cut pieces! Then, to finish, I added some pearls and Papericious Sequins to enhance its beauty. Here are some more pictures of the Layout:

I have also prepared a Step by Step Tutorial on how to make this layout HERE. Please watch and let me know your feedback about it in the comment section.
   

Supplies Used:




I hope you all like the project. Don't forget to leave some love for me.

Love,
Tulika Saha

You Might Also Like

0 comments: