Dear Friend Paper Collection - Project Inspiration by Anita Kejriwal

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
This is Hussena here, and I am delighted to have the ever-so-talented, Anita Kejriwal, on our blog today to share some project inspiration using our 'Dear Friend' Paper Collection. Anita has put together a melange of stunning projects using our Dear Friend Paper Collection, which you'll be sure to LOVE! Please join me in giving a warm welcome to her!
 
Let's hear from Anita:
Hello friends! 
This is Anita Kejriwal, am feeling super happy and excited to show my creations with Papericious products using the Dear Friend Patterned Paper Pack. This is a very versatile paper pack just perfect to make friendship-themed projects for any age group.

I have used the Dear Friend Paper Collection to create three projects. Let's take a look at them:

Handmade Cards
I have made a set of two cards showing the various elements of the Dear Friend Patterned Paper Pack and can be used for any occasion. Take a look:

For my first project, I made a Shaker Card using the wonderful patterned paper designs from the Dear Friend Paper Collection & the coordinating Die Cut Embellishment Sheets. I also used some handmade paper flowers and Chipboard pieces from the Dear Friend Chipboard Set to embellish my project.


My second card features the eclectic Die Cut Embellishment Sheets and Chipboard pieces from the Dear Friend Chipboard Set.



The next project I have for you today is a Photo Frame. It has been made using the patterned papers from the the Dear Friend Paper Collection and embellished with the coordinating Die Cut Embellishment Sheets. This project can hold a photograph of you and your bestie and would make for a perfect gift to give to your friends.

My third and final project for today is this Stationery Holder which I made using the Happy Day Patterned Paper Pack and coordinating Element Sheets. This can hold small Post-It Notes, a notebook, visiting cards, tags, pens, et cetera and can stand upright on the desk. A great way to gift to your friend.








Which project did you like the most and why? I would love to know.

Hugs,
Anita
-------------

If you liked Anita's projects, please do leave a comment for her! She would love to hear what you think of her projects. 

You can follow Anita on her social media handles for more creative inspiration:

Thank you for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: