Narrow Sliding Gift Box ft. Blooms N Berries | Video Tutorial

11:00 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Hello friends,
Tulika here from C 4 Craft and I am back with my new tutorial post on how to create narrow sliding gift box with Papericious paper pack "Blooms N Berries".
This box is so perfect to gift a pen or bracelet or something like that.
Have a look!






I had fun to fussy cut and add Papericious Cut & Create Embellishments - 'Blooms & Berriesand 'Me Before You' and found it so handy and easy to decorate in short time. I am delighted to share with you the Step by Step Process of making this DIY Narrow Sliding Gift Box with a Video Tutorial HERE.

Supplies Used:

Papericious Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets - Me Before You


Hope you liked this inspiration. I would love to see how you create your gift boxes as well. Keep crafting!
Love and hugs,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: