Cards ft. the Flickers and Die Cut Embellishments

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 1 Comments


Hello everyone!

This is DT member Shweta, here with a new inspiration project for you all. I have created two cards featuring the new Die Cut Embellishments and The Flickers Collection. 

I have tried to create two clean and elegant cards, something which is out of my comfort zone.
I hope you like them. All the supplies used will be listed down below.


These papers are a real beauty! I just used some die cuts from my stash and handmade some flowers using Papericious Vellum Cardstock and Papericious Sigma Cardstock and assembled everything to my liking.



We are all going through some tough times due to the COVID-19 scare. I urge everyone of you to follow all the guidelines and take all the necessary precautions. 

Stay safe everyone!

You Might Also Like

1 comment: