Welcome Little One | Mini Album ft. 'Star Gazer'

11:41 am Palchincreation 0 Comments


   Hello Papericious friends! Priya here :)
I have great inspiration for you today using Papericious' amazing newly launched Paper Pack ''STAR GAZER"
I really liked the wonderful palette of this collection. It has amazing shabby and soft papers with beautiful Milestone Tags and Element Sheets.. if you haven't checked the new release, please click HERE.

I have created a Mini Album with Box which looks so adorable. This Mini Album measures about 6 inches and can hold about 30-40 pictures.

Here it is, enjoy!


Look at these darling shoes.. So adorable, isn't it?

Inside Pages:

How cute this baby pops-up!


I also added a few Interactive Elements inside the album like pop-up pockets and foldable pages to hold more photos. And just love the way it came out.



List of Supplies Used:

Well, that's all from me today!
I hope I inspired you enough to make one :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Xo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: