Box Album by Nikkita Ft. Little Ms. Muffet

11:00 am Nikkita 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
 This is Nikkita and I am back with a new inspirational project using the New Release from Papericious. The new release is fantastic and amazingly gorgeous I totally love all of them.

Today I am using one of the releases and it's Little Ms. Muffet. It has two best features that it can be used as a neutral paper pack as well as for a baby girl and it's vintage.

For today's post I have made a Box Album using Kraft Cardstock and it has 9 pages and 9 pockets to hold tags. I have mixed matched the paper pack to create this album and I have embellished the lid with Shaker Top using Sequins from Papericious. 







I hope you like my Box album. I totally love the collection I hope you all will love it too.

SUPPLIES USED:




Do leave some Love!
Happy Crafting!
Love,
NIKKITA

You Might Also Like

0 comments: