Standing Photo Display Book by Nikkita

11:00 am Nikkita 8 Comments

Hello everyone !
This is Nikkita and today I am back with another inspirational post using Papericious New Release JOURNAL BOOKS.
So, these journal books come in various sizes are the quality is just amazing, its thick and sturdy and smooth.
Can be used to make quick photo books or mini albums or journal books. Lots of layering, Mixed Media, color splashing etc can be done on the book, it won't warp and it's a must for all the Journal lovers or Mixed Media Artists and it's my favorite to because I can make quick photo books for gifting on the go.

So now have a look:

I love Papericious papers and I love hoarding them too, today I have used an old collection from Papericious - MI ESTILO . I have cut 1 inch strips from the sheet and leaving some gap, I have glued them one after another, then I have added layers using some die-cuts and hand-cut tags and added some fussy cut elements from the sheet. I finished it up with a resin frame and a sentiment from the Embellishment Sheet - "Happy GIRLS are PRETTIEST" and my journal/photo book cover is ready.


For my inspirational post, I have used MI ESTILO Paper Pack and the Mini Journal Book and created a quick and simple layered standing photo book for a pretty girl. 

SUPPLIES USED: 

MI ESTILO Paper Pack 

JOURNAL BOOK

BLACK Cardstock 

I hope you like my quick inspirational post using the journal book.
Do leave some love.
Happy Crafting
Love, 
NIKKITA

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. This is so girly yet clean ,sleek and elegant...Great use of the hoarded paper pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation!!!
    The paper pack is just awesome, each nd every crafter must have this, it opens immense possibilities of creations on girls theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Project . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete