"Sea Shell by the Sea Shore" Journal by Swati.

11:00 am swati nahata 12 Comments

Morning Everyone!
This is Swati from Swati's Crafting World. As we've stepped into a New Year, I wish you 
& your family a very Happy New Year. 

Today I've bounced back with yet another inspiration post. In my today's project I've 
used recently launched - Papericious Blank Journal which is like an empty canvas for you
 to fill with your creativity. Papericious has amazing Journal Books in different 
sizes which you can convert in beautiful Scrapbooks & Albums in a 
very short span of time.

I've coverted a Journal Book into a Beach Theme Scrapbook where I'll pen down & store all the beautiful memories of my trip to Mandarmani. I've entitled my Project as -
"SEA SHELL BY THE SEA SHORE."


To keep the overall theme Beachy I've created 3 layers by distressing them in Blue, Off-white & Green. After distressing I've torn the papers as you can in the pictures & glued them one after 
another on the cover of the Journal. To enhance the project more I've added small 
micro white beats over the off-white distressed paper & green moss over the green 
distressed paper & kept it aside to dry them well. Meanwhile I've taken a wooden frame 
& painted it with Natural White Papericious Chalk Paint & on the top I've added 
Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear to give it a shinny look. I've then pasted the frame 
on the top & then decorated the Journal with some shells, pearl, coloured stones, 
flowers & leaves. Inside the frame I've pasted white net & on the top of it I've glued 
one of my picture from the trip. On the back side of the cover, I've
 painted in with Bracket Green Papericious Chalk Paint.

The Journal looks so pretty in person. And here's the close-up Picture.







SUPPLIES USED TO CREATE THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE : 


That's all for today. Hope y'all like it & will definitely try this. 
Thanks for stopping by & for all your lovely comments.
Love,

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. In pictures also it is looking beautiful, very beautiful. Micro beads on off white paper and dry moss on green paper have made it more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. 🙋🏻‍♀️ Thank you so much. 😊

      Delete
  2. This project is looking gorgeous. I liked so much. Its looking beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Work . Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Project...
    Very well use of Chalk Paints & Crystal Clear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Due to use of Shells,Colorful Stones & Pearl with Bracket Green
    Chalk Paint ...Natural effect of Sea...
    Lovely Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..That made me yearn for the sea..I think I will have to plan a trip to Mandarmani now...Awesome journal, and am sure you have amazing memories to fill up the insides

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyound imagination , as turned out so well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful piece of art....I love the natural looking element which has been added...

    ReplyDelete
  9. just wowww!!!
    u made me speechless!!
    its super awesome!!
    Its so natural nd beautiful!!
    moss,shells,stones all are used perfectly!!
    kuddos to u dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. just wowww!!!
    u made me speechless!!
    its super awesome!!
    Its so natural nd beautiful!!
    moss,shells,stones all are used perfectly!!
    kuddos to u dear

    ReplyDelete