Elegant gift set

10:00 am Arjita 1 Comments

Hi Friends,
For today's post I have created a bunch of gifting and labelling ideas which you can use to embellish your gifts during the wedding season or for other occasions round the year.I have created a set comprising of an Envelope,Wine Bottle tag, Pillow Box and some round tags. I can not tell you how much I love the Guilded Onyx Paper pad by Papericious ,it is a must have paper pad in everybody's collection. Do check out the other projects done by the Designers using this paper pad and I am sure you will be mesmerised.

So lets begin today's post and for that I used a die to cut these gorgeous envelopes and assembled it with a strong tape adhesive. I have created a slider to open and seal the envelope and decorated it with a lil golden embossed butterfly and a golden sentiment.
 here are the picture of all the three sets I created and its so glam and gorgeous .

                                                                       The White set


The Teal Set


The Black Set


I hope you liked the post for today and do try making few projects with this wonderful paper pad and share it with us.

Happy Crafting !

Hugs

SUPPLIES








You Might Also Like

1 comment: