CAS Shadow Boxes - Shabby Chic Home Decor

11:09 am Priya 0 Comments

Hi All!
This is Priya from Priya-n-papers. I am here today to share home decor projects I made using Papericious shadow boxes. Those who follow my work, knows that I have a CAS style i.e. Clear and Simple. So when I got shadow boxes in my DT kit, I was super thrilled to get new products but also felt nervous at the same time on how to use these.
This is my first trial with shadow boxes and paints and as usual, I ended up making CAS style project. :D
I made 2 shadow boxes using some cool shabby chic colors and using minimal raw material.
Peachy Love Shadow Box :
I wanted to keep both my shadow boxes simple, so I tried not to overdo it. For this one, I used, 10x12 shadow box and gave it 2 coats of Peach acrylic color. 
 I gold embossed Papericious Mandala chippi to create the center piece and die cut the word "love" using a die from a glitter paper.
 To accentuated the side of the mandala, I used ribbon blooms from Papericious Wedding collection from previous releases.
Pool Love Shadow Box :
I simply love pool color, it's so cool and bring a breezy feel to the home. I kept the color combo monochromatic so that it can blend in to any existing home decor.
 To decorate the shadow box, I used Moroccan Lattice chippi and colored it with same pool color and stick it to the back. Love sentiment is again a diecut from silver glitter paper.
To complete the box, I used tulle flowers and leaf lace from Papericious previous releases.
Products Used :
10 x 12 Shadow Box

8 x 12 Shadow Box
Mandala Chipboard
Moroccan Lattice
Lace Trim Flowers
 Lace Trim Leaves
Wedding Collection
This is it from my side. I hope you liked my home decor projects. if you do, please leave a comment to let us know!
Have a great day!
Cheers,
Priya

You Might Also Like

0 comments: