Love for Shakers!!

2:00 pm lekha 0 Comments

Hi there, 
Today I have an inspirational post for you using the new releases form Papericious. If you still have not seen our January catalog you sure are missing loads of pretty things.
Here I am using the new MINI SHAKERS and  SHAKER BEADS. Also, the new release has the most prettiest papers I have come across in these years...the Gilded Onyx.
I have made a very easy birthday shaker card with Papericious sequins and Gilded Onyx paper pack.
 These mini shakers are uber cute and are a must have if you love creating your own embellishments for the projects. I have made few shaker embellishments and a tag shaped shaker paper clip. I have used the papericious chalk paints to paint the mini shakers. For the tag shaped paper clip shaker I have done tissue decoupage to create some more interest.


  
Hope you like these. Do share with us your creations.
Till than Keep Crafting!!

Supplies Used:
Chalk Paints - Bracket Green
Chalk Paints - Pearl Pink

You Might Also Like

0 comments: