Wedding Shadow Box by Shilpa

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 2 Comments

Hello Everyone,
 Shilpa here,

Hope you are enjoying gorgeous creations by Papericious design team this month with newest Wedding Scrapbook Kit.

I would like to share with you a wedding Shadow box which I enjoyed creating with this new kit!!



Papericious Wedding scrapbook kit comes along with this big box and I decorated it with Wedding theme in mind.

here is the making process...
First, I applied white gesso at all edges of box. Let it dry completely.



Next I cut out design paper according to the size of front cover and attached with red double sided tape.



At all edges of box , I applied Aged Mahogany distress ink with Papericious blending tool.


I just arranged layout on the box to get an idea, clicked the picture on my phone, after that I started creating similar layers.


I've used one of the beautiful photo of couple from Papericious Wedding Scrapbook kit. I chose 3 design papers from kit, cut them according to required size and arranged them in the backside of photo.


I've also used diecut doily for which I used pink paper from kit to add in between layers, here.
For more interest adhered ribbon, flowers, pearls.


I've layered Papericious white lace flower and at the corner Adhesive button.



Lovely lace butterfly is one of my favourite from kit!


inside the box, I adhered white satiny paper to left and right side.
I also created shelves according to my wish.



Awesome image of this couple is cut from design papers from Wedding scrapbook kit. I attached it inside one shelf with 3d foam adhesive. For more interest, added hearts, adhesive button, flower and "happy" word.


For this part, I chose flower design and bicycle cut out, and butterfly!



here, I filled small bottle with pearls and sequins, that comes with kit, kept that bottle inside!!


   and this is last part...adhered couple's image, pink flower, lace, hearts and word sentiment.



this is full view inside the box...



Papericious's Wedding Scrapbook kit is amazing, it made our work easy!

Papericious Products used here are 
Wedding Scrapbook Kit
Pearls
Blending tool

The kit is available on pre booking on the following stores:
www.lulupu.com
www.thecraftshop.in
www.craftadda.com
www.imaginationsonline.com
Anantha Stationery
www.krafterscart.in
Nirmal Stationers, Delhi
Grab yours soon..

You Might Also Like

2 comments: