Always and Forever Wedding layout

10:00 am Irit Shalom Designs 1 Comments


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first ever post as a Papericious Design Team member.
My name is Irit , I am and Israeli designer and Mixed Media artist and I am totally thrilled to be on this fantastic team and to design with all those gorgeous products.
The first thought I had when I opened my DT box and found the vest ever Wedding  kit was how lucky I  with all  lovely wedding photos from my dear daughter Ortal's last year wedding.
Actually her twin sister is getting married  on September 30 and I will have more delicious wedding photos for my later crafting with the leftovers of this collection.
Lately I try to scrap more than one or just two photos. This layout has four of them.
The background clock is a photo of my living room clock (the bride was at my home before the ceremony). And as the only thing we were thinking about was to be on time, this clock is a significant part of  my daughter's wedding day. So it's here, but a bit hidden in between few layers of cardstocks.
The main photo is the bride, as it  should be (says Mom of the Bride).
Other two photos are the top photo of just married couple and the bottom photo of my new Son in Law with the ring on my daughter's finger. Both of those photos were die cut with circle dies . I really believe that for wedding layouts circles are the must. It's like the wedding rings and the connection of the new weds.
Here you can see the layout layers- it's pretty much 3d, but still not too bulky.




An now for some close ups.
Here is the main embellishment cluster made with lace flower that was then layered with one silk pink ribbon flower . On the top I added the pink  ribbon bow with the long tails.



The right top corner with the couple photo was embellished with lace butterfly and hand cut and colored flower circle using paintable  piece  and embellished with natural sequins.


Look how gorgeous is the metal " Just Married"flair piece on this top cluster!


The title was die cut  and misted using Wedding kit sentiments and then embellished with different sequins.



And just one last close up of the main part of this layout.




I really hope that you got some wedding inspiration from my layout and see you in a week with a totally different wedding project made with the same Wedding kit.


Papericious Products Used:

Paper Stack-The Wedding Kit
Fabric Flowers
Laces
Ribbon
Sequins
Adhesive Flairs

All these products available at:


www.lulupu.com

www.thecraftshop.in

www.craftadda.com

www.imaginationsonline.com

Anantha Stationery

www.krafterscart.in

Nirmal Stationers, Delhi





You Might Also Like

1 comment: