Wedding mini album

11:00 am crafty D 5 Comments

Hello.
This is my 1st post and I am extremly excited!

Have you seen the amazing wedding Kit? I coul not wait to start creating with it.
I would love to show you the mini album with flaps I made.

This is the front of the mini album. What a gorgeus fabric flower with such a beautiful details.
The sequins comes in many colors and shapes. I just love them.
Wedding sign is from the Wedding Scrapbook Pattern Papers.


The side of the album I decirated with the pearls from the kit and the sequins in between.


The patterns ar really lovely. It is both vintage and shabby chic look. Very romantic.




I used few of the adhesive buttons to decorate the album. I made a little frame  from the clay and painted it with acryl color and covered with inka gold to get the vintage style. Inside I used a mini glas bottle and I filled in with diferent sequins.

 adh

Here you can see some flaps to put photos at and inside each page on the side there is a tag you can pull out and put a photo or write a message.



I hope you enjoyed my Wedding mini album

Here is the products list I used :
1. Papericious Wedding Scrapbook Pattern Papers
2. Papericious pearls
3. Papericious Ribbon Flowers
4. Papericious Tulle Flowers
5. Papericious Jute Twine
6. Papericious Pink Ribbon
7. Papericious Wedding adhesive buttons
8. Papericious sequins (different ones)

If interested, you can purchase these products from following stores.

www.lulupu.com
www.thecraftshop.in
www.craftadda.com
www.imaginationsonline.com
www.krafterscart.in

Hugs from Sweden







You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Album and very nicely executed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is absolutely gorgeous! So beautifully done, lovely papers & embellishments. Great that the pics gets enlarged when you click on the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete